- General information
Real is Beautiful Wedding Films, hereafter referred to as Real is Beautiful Wedding Films, will provide services to the Customer(s), providing the Customer(s) have/has assessed all the risks that may occur.
- Booking and payment
- A booking fee is required upon return of this booking form (non refundable subject to Paragraph 3.c). Completion of this form alone will not secure your booking and the date may be booked by other parties.
- A date may only be considered reserved once a completed booking form has been received and funds are cleared. Until that point dates cannot be guaranteed. If a date is no longer available any Booking Reservation Fee received will be returned to the sender with no further liability on either party.
- The full balance is payable at least 30 days prior to the date of your wedding. In cases where a booking has been made within the 30 day period, the full (non refundable) balance is payable. Failure to pay the final balance within this period will cancel your booking and the full price agreed will become chargeable.
- Weddings sometimes need to be cancelled. We strongly recommend that all couples take out comprehensive wedding insurance to protect themselves from costs if they need to cancel.
- The Customer(s) may cancel this booking at any time by giving written notice to Real is Beautiful Wedding Films. A standard 14 day cooling off period applies with your right to cancel with full refund of any monies given minus any admin costs / travel costs that may have incurred.
- In the event that the client cancels outside of this 14 day period the contracted services for wedding Cinematography outlined in this contract before the wedding event takes place the charges are as follows:
A 15% fee of the full booking price will be charged for administration purposes
- Cancellation charges:
- More than ninety days prior to the date = Booking Reservation Fee only.
2. Ninety days to thirty days prior to the date = Booking Reservation Fee plus half the remaining cost.
3. Less than thirty days prior to the date = full amount.
- Force Majeure
If Real is Beautiful Wedding Films cannot perform this Agreement due to ill health, fire, casualty, strike or other civil disturbances, Acts of God, including but not limited to, road closures, severe traffic or flight delays, fire, terrorism or other causes beyond the control of the parties, then we may offer the services of a replacement videographer of equal skill and professionalism. However it may prove difficult or impossible to find a skilled replacement videographer at short notice or at the same price. In the event of a Force Majeure cancellation by Real is Beautiful Wedding Films our liability shall be limited to a full refund of any booking fees and any further fees paid for services..
4 – Filming the day
- Any variations in the times, dates, or to the planned event that may impact on the booking form should be communicated to Real is Beautiful Wedding Films as soon as possible.
- The Customer(s) must obtain permission to film the Marriage Service and the Customer(s) is also responsible for any fees levied at the various locations.
- The Customer(s) must also seek permission from any other venue where
filming will be required.
- Arrangements should be made for all venues to be accessible by RO
Wedding Films at least one hour before the time of each event; this is
to be arranged by the Customer(s).
- We aim to be discreet whilst filming but in poor light conditions additional camera-mounted or free standing lighting may be required.
- Coverage will be as the cameraman’s professional expertise determines and no one scene will be determined more important than another. While every effort will be made to get the best position for the camera(s) to film the event this may not always be possible if restrictions are imposed upon us on the day. Real is Beautiful Wedding Films cannot guarantee coverage of any particular individual or group during the day.
- We use industry standard quality, well maintained equipment; however we will not be liable for any Radio Signal losses, Battery failures, equipment failure and or material defects, which are beyond our control. In the unlikely event of a total video failure our liabilities are limited to a refund of all monies paid by the Client(s).
Every effort is made to ensure perfect colour and lighting reproduction, but certain conditions may not be accurate such as mixed indoor and external lighting, hard shadows, and low lighting conditions. With these factors beyond our control, we will endeavour to produce the best image possible. In the case that a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the final edited film, it is at the sole discretion of Real is Beautiful Wedding Films. If something occurred at the wedding that the Client does not want to appear on the final film, the Client must instruct Real is Beautiful Wedding Films in writing before post production begins.
Unless otherwise instructed each wedding is filmed by one videographer; either Rachel Owen or Mick Threlfall. Should we be unable to film on the day we reserve the right to allocate filming to one of our regular highly skilled associates.
The Client must provide a safe working environment and is responsible for any damage to our equipment by their guests and will be liable to pay such expenses for replacement or repairs. In restrictive conditions such as rain, extreme temperatures and humidity, adequate shelter must be provided to the Cinematographer.
5 – Food
If video coverage is greater than 5 hours, the Client must provide a hot meal and beverage to the camera operative. It is very important that this be served at the same time as any other food is served to guests. Vendor meals provided at any other time i.e at the end of guest service may affect what footage we are able available to capture.
6 – Editing
- Real is Beautiful Wedding Films will endeavour to build your films around any special requests made within this booking form, but such requests are not binding instructions. Artistic interpretation cannot be guaranteed but every attempt will be made to comply with the Customer(s) wishes. Real is Beautiful Wedding Films will not be held responsible for scenes not included due to inclement weather or other conditions outside of Real is Beautiful Wedding Films control.
- Any final editing decisions are of the sole discretion of the Real is Beautiful Wedding Films
- Any changes requested on the final copy once sent out will be subject to a further charge.
- Additional copies will be supplied at current retail costs.
- Any loss or damage of material or software (i.e. video and/or audio supplied by the Customer(s) is limited to the cost of the media alone. No consequential loss is accepted by Real is Beautiful Wedding Films
- If a Customer(s) submits any media to Real is Beautiful Wedding Films for inclusion in the film, Copyright clearance is the responsibility of the Customer(s) other than music covered in Paragraph (e)
- Completion of editing is usually 8-12 weeks from the date of the event (not including any bank holidays), however this is generally much shorter at the beginning of the year and may extend during busy period at which point you will be notified of an estimated completion time.
Subject to Paragraphs (5.h.1 and 5.h.2) .1. The Customer(s) supplies Real is Beautiful Wedding Films all items required to complete the video before the event date. 2. If after 6 months from the date of the event, the items and, or information required to finish the video is not forthcoming, then the service will have expired and an additional fee will be made for any subsequent editing.
7 – Acceptance of Goods.
- The Customer(s) shall within seven days from the delivery of goods give written notice to the Company of any respect in which it is alleged that the Goods do not comply with the Booking Form. Subject to any such notice, the goods will be deemed to comply with the Booking Form in all respects.
8 – Additional
- We strongly advise you download and backup your weddings as soon as you receive them as digital media can and does sometimes get compromised. A master copy of your final edit is archived for up to one year but after this we cannot guarantee that the master will be available.
- The prices within this booking form are current at the time of viewing. Real is Beautiful Wedding Films reserves the right to change and amend this booking form without notice at which point prices may change.
- Unless stated in the ‘anything else’ section of this form Real is Beautiful Wedding Films retain Copyright of the goods produced from this booking form and are protected by the Copyright and Design act 1988. In order for other clients to evaluate our services your wedding film may be used for promotional purposes.